We are brokers with the specialist FRENCH travel insurer :
Why do you need a separate travel insurance ?
- The basic cover provided by an EU CEAM is not enough :
This will not cover private medical health care or costs such as sports rescue or being flown home in an emergency and this will not be usefull outside of Europe ...
- The European CEAM card from CPAM or SSI gives no more than the cover as a resident of the visited country .
- The top up "mutuelle" will stricly follow the EU CEAM cover... (and maybe less...)
- The CREDIT CARD includes travel insurance but its cover will only apply up to a limited amount which is not sufficient for travelling in the US for instance... (a day in the hospital could cost up to € 7,500)
- About other aspects of travel cover, neither Visa nor Matsercard, will cover cancellation of a holiday or maybe with a strictly limited list of reasons ...
So if travelling to a country where healthcare is expensive, private separate cover is advisable.
Annual worldwide Assistance cover (including USA) for a couple : € 184
Multi-trip insurance including medical, and repatriation to France
Worldwide cover including USA
Travel insurance covers
We repatriate you to France only : home transportation when medically essential
Emergency medical expenses
Emergency help to provide medical help and assistance
Loss or theft of luggages up to € 3 000
Cancellation can be permanent or a temporary cover : call us before signing for your next trip !
A large list of sports